To confirm a booking, tour need to be fully paid. Once tour is paid for we hand out a confirmation e-mail and a binding contract between costumer and TTV
- To confirm a booking, tour need to be fully paid. Once tour is paid for we hand out a confirmation e-mail and a binding contract between costumer and TTV is secured.
- All prices are in Icelandic krona. Payment can be made with all major credit cards, or money transfer and then in any currency, such as in US dollars, UK pounds or Euros
- TTV cancellation policy: All cancellation have to come directly from the person who booked the tour If a tour is cancelled 30 days or more before the tour TTV pay back 80% of the tour If a tour
is cancelled 21-30 days before the tour, TTV pay back 30 % of the tour price If a tour is cancelled 8-20 days before the tour TTV pay back 15% of the tour price. If a tour is cancelled less than 8
days before the tour TTV hold back the total price.
- TTV reserve the right to make any changing of prices, facilities, service from how it is described in either the TTV website or brouchure, we reserve the right to cancel the tour if nessesary
(road conditions, weather, minimum amount of passengers for the tour not fulfilled). TTV plan tours months ahead and therefore it is unlikely that we should need to change the tours. Costumers will
be notified of any changes made as soon as possible. If the tour is cancelled by TTV itself, costumer recieves a full refund of all payment they made directly to TTV. However we do not pay any other
personal expences, like fly tickets , bus tickets, travel insurance, visas, vaccations etc.
- If a costumer need some special treatment or is affected by a medical condition, it should be mentioned at the booking of the tour.
- TTV advise costumers to take out a comprehensive travel insurance against contingen- cies, including compensation for medical costs and cancellation fees. In the event of emergency medical rescue
and/or repatriation from a tour by whatever means, the re- sponsibility of such costs will be borne by the costumer. TTV takes no responsibility for any luggage or personal equipments that belong to
the costumer .
- TTV can of course not be responsible for costumers whom during the tour decide to take some risk that the guide has pointed out to be dangerous.
- Complaints about TTV tours shall handed in as soon as possible after or during the tour itself, so we can sort them out as soon as possible